F1 Visa Step by Step Process to Study in USA
This article explains you about f1 visa step by step process to study in USA. From this we are providing information regarding how to apply and documents required for the process. This process also involves in providing VISA centers and consulate details.
- F1 applicants must have the forein resedence and they need to assure that after completion of course comeback.
- Before you apply for F1 visa you have credential regarding your academic I20 for process of F1 visa.
- Applicants must provide their financial support and meet the visa credentials.
- All applicants must provide information about their home credentials, assets, family information and bank details.
Admission Requirements for F1 visa:
In order to apply for university first you need to check about your qualification and if you meet the university credentials then fill the application form for that university. Different type of universities have their own specifications you need to check all details and then only proceed for your admission in that university. After applieng the univ will check your details then it will provides you admission certificate that is I20. I20 will consist of Barcode that is the major part to check while your visa interview.
- GRE score card
- TOEFL Score card
- scanned copies of Academic credentials.
- Application fee depends on university
- Resume, Recommendation Letter-3sets.
- SOP (Statement of Purpose).
1. DS160 Form Fill Up and I20:
Before you start visa application process you need to fill up DS 160 form for this you will have scanned photocopy. While filling the DS 160 form you need to check each and every information you are providing. If any mistake found in that form that will affect your visa. After completion of DS 160 form you need to upload it in the F1 Visa application. Hence, make sure you have a digital photograph in JPEG/PNG format ready to be uploaded in your DS-160.
2.SEVIS Fee Payment:
After completion of DS160 the student will go through the website link https://www.vfs-usa.co.in. after enter into the website you need to check about SEVIS fee link go through the link and provide all information regarding you need to apply. After filling the application you need to pay $160 for SEVIS fee through HDFC bank. They will give you payment receipt with 2 copies one is for visa officer checking pupose and another keep with you. On the payment receipt you have 10-digit code you need to submit it infront of the visa officer while your interview takes place.
3.F1 Visa Slot Booking:
This is the final step of your application process after payment conformation given by HDFC bank you need to wait until 2 days(48 hrs) for book your slot for schedule appointment for F1 VISA interview. Once activated your SEVIS payment you will get message for book slot. Then you will go through the website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-waittimeinfo.asp and book your appointment date and time.
4. F1 Visa Interview Process:
On the scheduled date of appointement conformed by the student you need to attend at the specified consulate general office. They will check your all details then allow you to the interview location. After entering there they will give you interview counter number then you need to wait until your number will come. After comes your turn you need to give youa best before the visa officer and satisfy the conditions what USA F1 visa students have. If satusfy the requirements they will tak your passport and courier it in 2-3 working days with your visa stamping.
5.Documents while going to F1 visa interview:
- I20 Form provided by University.
- Ds 160 Form
- SEVIS fee payment Receipt.
- All Academic credentials you had.
- Complete documentation regarding family, Bank statements, Property Details etc.
All The Best…
Team Result Status