Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018 Multy Tasking Staff 602 Posts apply online Now @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018 : Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for filling the following vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) cadre (earlier known as Group-D) in Administrative/ Subordinate Post Offices in Postal/Railway Mail Service Division/Unit in Gujarat Postal Circle under direct requirement i.e. from open market by holding Aptitude Test and Descriptive Examination. Aptitude Test would be of MCQ type followed by Descriptive examination of qualified candidates in the Aptitude Test. The detailed guidelines, conditions and instructions for the Direct Recruitment are given below, which must be read carefully by the applicant and satisfy him-self about the eligibility to the post and then apply for the same. It will be presumed that all guidelines, conditions and instructions are acceptable to the candidates who are applying for the post.
Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018- Gujarath Postal Circle 602– Multy Tasking Staff
India postal Circle Recruitment 2018: The Gujarath Post circle has found the posts in Gujarath postal circle to fill up another notification for Multy Tasking Staff posts around 602. So, for that reason India postal government made a statement regarding recruitment process and pattern for selecting of employees and everything. Consequently,previously these posts fill by the merit list according to the applications received by the candidates. Now also the recruitment board these posts fill by the merit list according to the applications received by the candidates. . Therefore, the aspirants who are looking for this jobs ready to apply online. Here we are providing the job Details and pattern.
Name of the Organisation: Gujarath Postal Circle
Recruitment Org : Central Govt
Number of Posts : 602
Post Name : Multy Tasking Staff
Official Website : ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Online Application : Update Soon
Last Date : Update Soon
Online Examination date : Update Soon
Gujarath Postal Recruitment Important Dates:
- Online application start date is Update Soon
- Last Date for apply online is Update Soon
- Exam Date is Update Soon
Ahmedabad HQ Region: 127 Posts
- Ahmedabad GPO: 18 Posts
- Ahmedabad City: 09 Posts
- Gandhinagar: 05 Posts
- Sabarkantha: 03 Posts
- Mahesana: 02 Posts
- Banaskantha: 02 Posts
- Patan: 02 Posts
- MMS Ahd: 02 Posts
- CSD Ahd: 02 Posts
- RMS ‘AM’ Division: 81 Posts
Rajkot Region: 62 Posts
- Amreli: 05 Posts
- Bhavnagar: 06 Posts
- Gondal: 02 Posts
- Jamnagar: 05 Posts
- Junagadh: 07 Posts
- Kachchh: 09 Posts
- Porbandar: 02 Posts
- MMS Ahd: 02 Posts
- Rajkot: 05 Posts
- Surendranagar: 03 Posts
- RMS RJ Division: 18 Posts
Vadodara Region: 136 Posts
- Anand: 03 Posts
- Bardoli: 03 Posts
- Bharuch: 09 Posts
- Kheda: 03 Posts
- Navsari: 06 Posts
- Panchmahal: 07 Posts
- Surat: 13 Posts
- Vadodara (East): 16 Posts
- Vadodara (West): 04 Posts
- Valsad: 06 Posts
- RMS ‘W’ Division: 66 Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Office: 88 Posts
- CPMG Office, Ahmedabad: 14 Posts
- PMG Office, Rajkot: 02 Posts
- PMG Office, Vadodara: 01 Post
- Postal Training Centre, Vadodara: 10 Posts
- O/o Director of Accounts(Postal), Ahmedabad: 12 Posts
- Postal Store Depot, Ahmedabad: 14 Posts
- Postal Store Depot, Rajkot: 12 Posts
- Postal Store Depot Vadodara: 14 Posts
Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who are completed SSC or equialent are eligible to apply
- The candidate must ensure the age between 18- 40 years before apply.
- Finally, Age relaxation applicable as per government norms.
Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018 Fees:
- Rs. 600/- (sixhundred rupees) Fee for Application fee for OC and OBC candidates
- Rs. 200/- For SC/St Candidates
Gujarath Postal Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of descriptive exam a common merit list for the whole Gujarat Circle shall be prepared in respect of all categories of vacancies put together.
- For the said purpose candidate shall indicate 3 preferences for Divisions/Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative Offices for the Post of Multi-Tasking Staff cadre, at the time of downloading Admit Card for Descriptive examination.
- Thereafter the candidates will be allotted to the Division/ Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative Offices as per their preference based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancies.
- Such Candidates who are not able to get the allocation in any of the preference because of his/her performance, such candidates might be allocated to the Administrative and Subordinate offices where the vacancy exits.
- For the candidates who do not indicate their preference, it will be presumed that, they have equal preference for all the Division / Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative offices and may be allocated to any Division/ Unit of Sub ordinate offices and Administrative offices where vacancy exits at the discretion of the competent authority
Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018 Application Process:
- The applicants can apply for Multi-Tasking Staff posts in Administrative and Subordinate offices.
- If an applicant registers more than one application on line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- The applicant has to visit the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in through internet enable workstation or personal computer or laptop.
- The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position etc. carefully before filling up the application form.
- The applicant has to keep ready i) The scanned image of photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions. ii) 10th standard/ITI mark sheet.
- The applicant has to fill up the data required on-line and enter all mandatory fields.
- Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
- Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
- The applications are to be submitted on-line only. Manually received applications will not be entertained. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no admit card will be issued to such candidates even if they have paid the fees by any mode.
- After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
- The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any Computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Postal Circle within 2 days from the date of on-line registration.
- Once payment details are updated in the website, the candidate has to visit Recruitment Portal https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in, in which he/she can download his/her accepted application form ‘’Print/Download Accepted Application Tab” for future reference.
- For receiving the SMS/e-Mail to the registered mobile number/ registered e-Mail id, the candidate are requested to furnish valid Mobile Number, e-Mail ID, otherwise no correspondence will be entertained.
- The applicants after successful registration of the on-line application is advised to keep printout of his/her application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the post office for any future reference.
- The applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The application Registered on-line will be treated as provisional and it will be subject to verification of respective certificates/documents.
- The admit cards will be uploaded on https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in an e-mail & SMS will be sent on registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number. Candidate can download the admit card from the website.
- Candidates Who are unable to download their Admit cards or do not receive any email/SMS for admit card download at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through query tab.
- However, the applicant should keep in touch with website to update with recruitment process.
- 1 Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018 Multy Tasking Staff 602 Posts apply online Now @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- 1.0.1 Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018- Gujarath Postal Circle 602– Multy Tasking Staff
- 1.0.2 Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.0.3 Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018 Fees:
- 1.0.4 Gujarath Postal Recruitment Selection Process:
- 1.0.5 Gujarath Postal Recruitment 2018 Application Process: