HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 | Download Haryana JE Exam Pattern, Previous Year Question Papers
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 : Irrigation and Water Resources Department (IWRD), Haryana announced 400 Junior Engineer posts in Various Engineering Services in the State of Haryana in the month of June,2017. So, candidate who applied for the Haryana IWRD JE Recruitment 2017 are now looking for IWRD JE Civil syllabus 2017. Many confusions going on in aspirants mind where to find out IWRD Junior Engieer Syllabus 2017 and how to prepare for Haryana IWRD Jr. Engineer Notification 2017. Here we find the good solution for all your queries. We are here to provide complete information regarding IWRD Syllabus 2017 and Exam pattern. So, candidate can check below for the entire details regarding IWRD JE Electrical Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Download HSSC Jr. Engineer Syllabus
Here it is the good opportunity to the aspirants who are looking to settle Haryana Govt Jobs. For that you need to plan and prepare well for Irrigation Department JE Engineers Exam . So, you need to know complete information regarding Syllabus pattern and clear idea regarding the question pattern and weightage of marks for individual questions asked in previous papers of IWRD JE Recruitment. So, we are with you for all information don’t worry about that we will provide you guidance regarding Irrigation Dept Syllabus until you crack the job and end of the recruitment process. So, stay updated this page to get important information regarding Haryana Junior Engineers Notification in IWRD.
Haryana SSC Jr. Engineers Syllabus 2017 @ hid.gov.in|
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 : The candidates who are applied for Jr. Engineers exam now eagerly searching for Syllabus for JE Exam which is likely to be held once the commission release the exam dates. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. If You are one of the candidate for searching that ? Now your wait for searching is over. Here we provided the entire detailed Syllabus for HSSC Junior Engineer Civil& Electrical notification 2017. You can download in pdf format from below links. Applicant will selected for these vacancies based on performance in Written Test. For that they can download Exam Pattern of Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017. As well as, applicant can also download Exam pattern for HSSC Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2017 from here. Furthermore applicant can also download Further complete Syllabus for Haryana Exams 2017 is given below.
www.hssc.gov.in Jr. Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 | Exam Pattern for JE Civil & Electrical | Haryana SSC Jr. Engineer Syllabus 2017 :
Name of the Organization: Haryana SSC
Post Designation : Junior Engineer
Number of Vacancies : Various
Educational Qualification : Graduation in Respected Field
Notification Regarding : HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18
Starting date to apply : 20th June 2017
Exam date: Declare Soon
Selection Process : Written exam (CBRT / OMR Based)
Job Location : Haryana
Category : Syllabus
Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Asst Engineer syllabus 2017 | Exam Pattern for HSSC Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies 2017 :
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 : As you know, Haryana SSC is going to recruit various vacancies for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can download syllabus for Written exam from here. Exam pattern is most important and helpful for preparing for written exam. With help of Haryana Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017, candidates can have idea about which type of question is going to ask in written exam. So, that applicant can get more marks in written exam. According to HSSC Exam Pattern 2017, exam is divided into 2 sections. Syllabus is divided into these parts paper 1 consists of General Studies And General Abilities and paper 2 consist of Civil Engineering (Degree Level) /Electrical Engg.,(Degree Level) . For that Exam time is total 150 minutes for each paper. Moreover this exam consist of Interview for 50 Marks.For more details regarding HSSC Syllabus for JE Civil & Electrical candidates can refer article below.
So, in order to get qualified for written exam, candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks in this exam. There will be 1 mark for correct answer. Furthermore candidates can easily download HSSC Syllabus for JE from here. For more details regarding HSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017, Haryana AEE Previous year papers, Haryana JE Civil & Electrical Merit List 2017,HSSC JE Result 2017 candidates can get from here.
HSSC JE Recruitment 2017
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. They should qualify for all the rounds given below to achieve final employment.
- Written Test
- Certificate verification
HSSC Recruitment for JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus | HSSC AEE Civil Exam pattern | Haryana SSC JE Electrical Exam Pattern 2017
HSSC JE Exam Pattern :
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Paper – I : General Studies and General Abilities 150 Questions , each question carry same marks So 150 Marks and time duration is 150 Seconds
- Paper-II :consist of Civil Engineering (Degree Level) /Electrical Engg.,(Degree Level) 150 Questions , each question carry same marks So 150 Marks and time duration is 150 Seconds
- Total 300 Marks for 2 papers
- Interview for 50 Marks.
HSSC JE Exam Syllabus | DownloadHaryana Asst Engineer syllabus
HSSC JE Syllabus Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Haryana
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Haryana
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English
HSSC JE Syllabus for General Abilities
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
IWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 for General English
- School Level English Grammar:
Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs,
Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech,
Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words,
Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences:
Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often
Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and
Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension,
Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors.
IWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities etc.
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 for Civil :
- Building Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- RCC design
- Theory of structures.
- Steel Design etc.
Haryana SSC Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering
STRENGTH OF MATERIALS:-
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULIC MACHINERY:
- The Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Electrical
- Electronics Devices.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power System Analysis & Control etc.
Important Links and Downloads :
Team Result Status
- 1 HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 | Download Haryana JE Exam Pattern, Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.0.1 Download HSSC Jr. Engineer Syllabus
- 1.0.2 Haryana SSC Jr. Engineers Syllabus 2017 @ hid.gov.in|Download HIR JE Syllabus 2017 & Previous Papers Pdf | IWRD JE Civil& Electrical Previous Years Papers
- 1.0.3 www.hssc.gov.in Jr. Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 | Exam Pattern for JE Civil & Electrical | Haryana SSC Jr. Engineer Syllabus 2017 :
- 1.0.4 Haryana Asst Engineer syllabus 2017 | Exam Pattern for HSSC Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies 2017 :
- 1.0.5 HSSC Recruitment for JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus | HSSC AEE Civil Exam pattern | Haryana SSC JE Electrical Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.0.6 HSSC JE Exam Syllabus | DownloadHaryana Asst Engineer syllabus
- 126.96.36.199.1 HSSC JE Syllabus Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities
- 188.8.131.52.2 HSSC JE Syllabus for General Abilities
- 184.108.40.206.3 IWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 for General English
- 220.127.116.11.4 IWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 Syllabus for Aptitude
- 18.104.22.168.5 HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 for Civil :
- 22.214.171.124.6 Haryana SSC Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering
- 126.96.36.199.7 HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
- 188.8.131.52.8 HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Electrical
- 1.1 Important Links and Downloads :