NICL AO Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 205 Administrative Officer Posts
NICL AO Recruitment 2018 : National Insurance Corporation Limited (NICL) has inviting applications for the post of administrative Officer scale 1 in various categories. So, the candidates who are looking for this posts here is the good news. Hence, the waiting for the NICL AO posts is over. Finally, the aspirants who are willing to Apply Online for NICL AO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online go through the official link provided by the organization. The National Insurance Corporation Limited Recruitment has announced around 205 posts in the AO Scale 1 category. So, the candidates who wants apply online for NICL National Insurance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 AO Scale 1 Go through the official link www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
Moreover, Further details the candidates can see the official notification also came from the recruitment board. And also in the official press release they mentioned that application start date and closing date.. So, the start date for the application process for NICL National Insurance Recruitment 2018 Application Online posts. Final date for submitting online application . Furthermore, Here we are providing how to apply, eligibility criteria, and exam pattern for the AO Scale 1 examination 2018. So, the candidates go through the below details to apply online.
About NICL :
National Insurance Company Limited is the Government owned general Insurance company established in the year 1906 and its headquarter is located in the city of Kolkata. NICL is the subsidiary of General Insurance Company Limited. Recently it has published the notification for Recruitment of Administrative officer as a Generalist under the Grade of Officer Scale-I
NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Scale 1 Officer
Name of Organization – National Insurance Corporation Limited
Post Name – AO Scale 1
Official Website – www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
Number of Posts – 205
Examination Mode – Online
- Un Reserved – 113
- OBC – 45
- SC – 31
- ST – 16
- PWD – 06
NICL AO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Online Registration starts from||Update Soon|
|Last Date for apply online||Update Soon|
|Payment of Application fees||Update Soon|
|Date of online Examination – Phase I||Update Soon|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||10 days prior to the date of examination|
|Date of online Examination – Phase II||Update Soon|
|Total No. of Posts||205|
- Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
a) Qualification mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE.
b) The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on .
NICL AO Recruitment 2018 Age Details:
- Minimum Age is 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.03.2017
- i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987 and not later than 01.03.1996 (both dates inclusive).
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per Govt norms.
Application Fee :
- SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- Priliminary Examination
- Main Examination
NICL AO Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
|S.No||Name of Test||Type of Test||Max Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||English Language||Objective||30|| |
|S. No||Name of Test||Type of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|6||English Language(Essay, Precis and Comprehension)||Descriptive||3||30||Eng||30 Mins|
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main Examination)
Download of Call Letters :
- Candidates will have to visit our website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com for downloading call letters for online test (separately for Phase-I, II & Interview).
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof in original as stipulated earlier under Identity Verification and also specified in the call letter and iii) a photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
How To Apply:
1. Candidates to go to the Company’s website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
3. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
4. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
5. All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
6. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
7. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
8. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature.
9. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
10. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
11. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature has been uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
12. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
13. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- 1 NICL AO Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 205 Administrative Officer Posts
- 1.0.1 About NICL :
- 1.0.2 NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Scale 1 Officer
- 126.96.36.199 NICL AO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- 188.8.131.52 Educational Qualification:
- 184.108.40.206 NICL AO Recruitment 2018 Age Details:
- 220.127.116.11 Application Fee :
- 18.104.22.168 Selection Procedure:
- 22.214.171.124 NICL AO Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- 126.96.36.199 Download of Call Letters :
- 188.8.131.52 How To Apply:
- 184.108.40.206 Important Links: