North Eastern GDS Recruitment 2018 | Apply online 748 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacncies in Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Manipur Etc
Latest North Eastern GDS Recruitment 2018 : North Eastern postal circle is going to recruit 748 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in India Postal Circle recruitment process in the states of manipur, sikkim, nagaland, mizoram, Arunachal pradesh , Sikkim and Tripura. For this posts application submission date is 02nd July 2018 and last date for apply online for is 16th July 2018. So, candidate can go through the below details to Apply online for All states under North Eastern Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 for 748 Vacancies . For that reason here we are providing the details regarding North Eastern GDS Application process 2018 for 748 Posts , North Eastern Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Procedure 2018, NE GDS Required Documents 2018. Check The entire article to know more details regarding the North eastern GDS Recruitment Process 2018.
Apply Online for North Eastern GDS Jobs
The Department of postal circle is central government organization for recruiting employees. Number of candidates every year looking for postal recruitment. Now India post released notification for North Eastern states. So, for that reason here we are providing the details regarding India postal recruitment in 2018 on going notification details and so on.Moreover, Every year central govt of postal department recruit number of employees in their organization. The candidates who are willing to satisfy the North Eastern GDS required qualifications may apply through the official website indiapost.gov.in. Finally, we are here to give you detailed analysis about recruitment process and details regarding expected date of results for GDS Vacancy.
Gramin Dak Sevak posts consist of BPM, MC ,MD ,and MP works.
BPM (Branch Post Master): BPM Works under sub category post office in a village.
MC (Mail Carrier) : To transfer the letters from one place to another.
MD (Mail Deliver) : Issue the Letters to the destination.
MP (Mail Packer) : Check the all letters and pack all letters according to destination
About India Post:
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
As of 31 March 2015, the Indian Postal Service had 154,939 post offices, of which 139,222 (89.86%) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) in urban areas. It had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometres (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054.Because of its reach and presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small-savings banking and financial services.
The country has been divided into 22 postal circles, each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a Postmaster General and comprising field units known as Divisions. These divisions are further divided into subdivisions
North Eastern Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 | NE postal recruitment 2018 | North Eastern BPM postal result | NE Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018
North Eastern GDS Recruitment 2018 : The North Eastern Postal circle to fill up another notification for Gramin Dak Sevak posts 748. So, for that reason India postal government made a statement regarding recruitment process and pattern for selecting of employees and everything. Consequently, previously these posts fill by the merit list according to the applications received by the candidates. Now also the recruitment board these posts fill by the merit list according to the applications received by the candidates. . Therefore, the aspirants who are looking for this jobs ready to apply online for GDS. Here we are providing the North Eastern GDS job Details and pattern.
Also Check For : India Postal Recruitment for 49000 Vacancies
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Sikkim Notification | North Eastern Postal result | North Eastern Postal GDS BPM Recruitment 2018 | Mizoram GDS Recruitment
Name of the Organisation: North Eastern Postal Circle
Recruitment Org : Central Govt
Number of Posts : 748
Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevak
Official Website : indiapost.gov.in & appost.in/gdsonline
Online Application : 02.07.2018
North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Category Wise Vacancies
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||748 Posts|
District wise North East Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2018
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacancies||748 Posts|
North Eastern GDS Recruitment Important Dates | Mizoram GDS postal circle recruitment 2018 | Agarthala GDS Recruitment 2018 Details
- Online application start date is 02.07.2018
- Last Date for apply online is 16.07.2018
NE Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Eligibility Criteria | Meghalaya GDS Recruitment 2018 | North Eastern BPM Selection Process 2018 | Manipur GDS Recruitment | Nagaland GDS Recruitment 2018
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- 10 years for PH above the respective category
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
Tripura Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment | Arunachal pradesh GDS Recruitment | Nagaland BPM postal recruitment
- Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) Fee for Application fee
- However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website
Documents &Details Required:
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number i.e. Roll Number
You can Also Check : Income Tax Recruitment 2018
North Eastern GDS Recruitment Documents to be Upload:
SSC Marks Memo / Certificate – Mandatory
OBC Certificate – Mandatory
Photo – Mandatory
Signature – Mandatory
You can also Apply : India Postal GDS Recruitment for 18000 Posts
Dharmanagar GDS Recruitment 2018 Selection Process | North Eastern GDS Online Application 2018 | North Eastern GDS Recruitment
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited.
5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
6. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment.
7. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
8. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
You can Also Check : NSCL Recruitment 2018
How To Apply for North Eastern GDS Recruitment 2018 ?
- First of all, The aspirants who are eligible first go through the official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Check the detailed notification and Click on the Registration Link.
- Enter required details like SSC Details name etc., fill up the registration form
- Then you will get registration number.
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- Now go through the Apply Online link and enter the registration number received through SMS.
- Then Fill up the all Details About your study and all.
- After completion of application details click on next then it will redirect to upload files In that all your certificates to upload like Photgraph and SSC Memo and Study Certificate Etc.
- Finally, After that it will redirect to application form. Go through the details and fill all the credentials carefully.
- The candidate must check the all details before final submit.
- Consequently, The candidate go through the final submit and take a print out of application copy for future process.
Important Links and Downloads:
You can also Check Here For
Bookmark our website www.rrbgov.co.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc. So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 North Eastern GDS Recruitment 2018 | Apply online 748 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacncies in Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Manipur Etc
- 1.1 Apply Online for North Eastern GDS Jobs
- 1.2 About India Post:
- 1.2.1 North Eastern Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 | NE postal recruitment 2018 | North Eastern BPM postal result | NE Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018
- 1.2.2 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Sikkim Notification | North Eastern Postal result | North Eastern Postal GDS BPM Recruitment 2018 | Mizoram GDS Recruitment
- 1.2.3 North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Category Wise Vacancies
- 1.2.4 North Eastern GDS Recruitment Important Dates | Mizoram GDS postal circle recruitment 2018 | Agarthala GDS Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.2.5 Tripura Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment | Arunachal pradesh GDS Recruitment | Nagaland BPM postal recruitment
- 22.214.171.124 Documents &Details Required:
- 126.96.36.199 North Eastern GDS Recruitment Documents to be Upload:
- 188.8.131.52 Dharmanagar GDS Recruitment 2018 Selection Process | North Eastern GDS Online Application 2018 | North Eastern GDS Recruitment
- 184.108.40.206 How To Apply for North Eastern GDS Recruitment 2018 ?
- 1.3 Important Links and Downloads: