RRB NTPC Expected Cut off 2018 CEN 0/2018 ASM GOODS GUARD TA etc
RRB NTPC Expected Cut off 2018 :
Expected Cut off 2018 Mains finished its mains with a total of 9 shifts which were scheduled in the three days. RRB NTPC Expected Cut off : This paper, which took place in three shifts for each day, looks after the recruitment for the posts of Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant and Senior Time Keeper.
The further selection for different posts are based on different criteria.
- For the recruitment in Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk and Goods Guard, the selection criteria will have its basis in the merit list only.
- For Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist and for Senior Time Keeper, the candidates will be called for typing test, based on their stage 2 performance. Also, this typing test will be qualifying in nature. The final result will be based on the performance in the mains and the typing test cumulatively.
- Finally, for the remaining esteemed posts of Traffic Assistant and Assistant Station Master, an aptitude tests for the selected candidates will take place, which will be based on the performance in the mains again. Similar to the previous posts, the last call will be made on the basis of the cumulative performance in both the mains and the aptitude test.
Focusing on the current analysis, we start off first with a general statistic for the paper which says that for total posts of 18252, 273780 candidates were selected for the RRB NTPC Stage 2 examination.
Abundantly clear is the one fact of the ever-increasing competition in this exam as well, as is observed in other government exams. Here, we have assimilated the analysis for the overall mains exam.
Even though the test was a computer based one, no reports of any server or technical glitches were reported. Also, appreciable was the fact that the management for the exams was efficiently supervised altogether, which made things a little easier for the prospective aspirants.
We now move to the different sections which were asked.
With no clear demarcation of sections, candidates were left a little strayed. Owing to the mixed sections, different shifts witnessed different number of questions for each section with focus either shifting from General awareness to the other two sections or vice versa.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- This section witnessed questions from topics like, Blood relations, directions based, Puzzles Venn Diagrams, Statements and Conclusions, Syllogisms and Reasoning among others. The topic of analogy along with classifications also remained popular for the different shifts of the exam.
- This was the section in all of the three days that the candidates found easier in comparison to the rest of the other two sections
- The one section which is being esteemed as the deciding factor for this computer based exam session, is this one.
- With questions ranging from the different topics of static GK, along with a focus on current affairs, the questions in this section remained shrouded in mystery before each session. The questions focused on 2016’s current affairs in one shift, which then changed to 2015’s current affairs for another shift. No fixed pattern for the questions was observed, apart from the only thing, that it could all be touted under the label of General Awareness.
- Topics of Science, Social sciences, along with computers and environments also remained equally popular during the exams.
- While this section can be called as relatively easy, some candidates found this section quite time consuming for one of the shifts
- The calculation intensive nature of the questions during one of the shifts, left the candidates feeling frustrated, owing to the lack of time to solve those simple questions which were being put forth.
- Topics such as SI and CI, along with profit and loss were present in all the shifts. As did the topics like DI and trigonometry, along with time and work and speed and distance.
- Noteworthy point was the introduction of basic statistics based questions which were introduced to the candidates during this examination session.
RRB NTPC Expected Cut off
As all you are aware that the cut off for different posts will be different. We are providing below few important points which can be helpful.
- Out of all the available posts, the Commercial Apprentice and Traffic Apprentice posts will require a total ranging from 90 to 100.
- The candidates who have attempted 85+ questions with with good accuracy can remain hopeful for their selections for the posts available.
Note: Since the exact RRB NTPC Expected Cut off is something which cannot be predicted, accurately, we will try to level with you aspirants regarding the cut-off through the means of the following example.
RRB NTPC Expected Cut off: preference list :-
RRB NTPC Expected Cut off : ASM > TA > CA > GG> ECRC > JAA > SCT> SC >STK
- The individual if he/she makes the cut for the post of ASM, by scoring let’s say 90, he/she will be called for the aptitude test.
- Provided that the candidate performs well in the aptitude/psychological test, he/she will be called for document verification for the allotment of the post. This final call will be made on the basis of evaluation of 70% weightage provided to the Mains exam performance and the rest 30% weightage being awarded to the performance in the aptitude test.
- Assuming that the individual does not clear the aptitude test then the candidate will be considered for the next post in the preference list, which is the TA. As mentioned already, since there are no further tests for this post, direct document verification procedure shall be initiated for the individual.
RRB NTPC Expected Cut off : The similar process will be followed for the next posts mentioned in the preference list of the candidate.
- 1 RRB NTPC Expected Cut off 2018 CEN 0/2018 ASM GOODS GUARD TA etc
- 1.1 RRB NTPC Expected Cut off 2018 :
- 188.8.131.52.1 Focusing on the current analysis, we start off first with a general statistic for the paper which says that for total posts of 18252, 273780 candidates were selected for the RRB NTPC Stage 2 examination.
- 184.108.40.206.2 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 220.127.116.11.3 General Awareness
- 18.104.22.168.4 Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.2 RRB NTPC Expected Cut off
- 1.1 RRB NTPC Expected Cut off 2018 :