SBI specialist officer recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 255 Posts @ibps.sifyitest.com
sbi recruitment 2017 , sbi specialist officer recruitment 2017 , www.sbi.co.in recruitment , www.sbi.co.in assistant manager recruitment
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through link given in “careers” section of Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
SBI specialist officer recruitment 2017 invites online applicatios from eligible candidates to be filled up on permanent basis of 255 Officers posts.
Interested candidates possessing required eligibility they can apply online from 24-03-2017 to 10-04-2017. Candidates are advised to read all instruction carefully about filling form as mentioned in the notification.
Applicants must have scanned copies of passport size photograph & signature and valid E-mail ID and mobile number. E-mail ID and mobile number will be keep active till end of recruitment process.
After submission of online form, applicants must take print out of the online form and send along with photocopies of all certificates to the given address on or before 13-04-2017.
SBI specialist officer recruitment 2017 Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Sales Head||1||40-52 yrs||MBA/PGDM with 15 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Products, Investments & Research Head||1||40-52 yrs||Graduation / Post Graduation with 15 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Operations Head||1||35-45 yrs||MBA/PGDM with 15 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Manager (Business Development)||1||30-40 yrs||MBA/PGDM with 5 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Manager (Business Process)||1||30-40 yrs||MBA/PGDM with 5 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Central Research Team||4||30-40 yrs||MBA/PGDM with 5 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||21||22-35 yrs||Graduate with 2 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Relationship Managers||120||25-40 yrs||Graduate with 2 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15||25-40 yrs||Graduate with 4 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Investment Counsellors||25||23-25 yrs||Graduate/Post Graduate with AMFI/ NISM (Module V) certified with 3 yrs exp||as per norrms|
|Customer Relationship Executives||65||20-35 yrs||Graduate with exp||as per norrms|
* More details in official notice.
Online application Starting date: 24-03-2017.
Last Date for online application: 10-04-2017.
Last date for receipt of applications : 13-04-2017 .
- SBI Exam Syllabus Click Here
Selection will be based on short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview.
- Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in Interviews will be as decided by the Bank.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
Certificates Required For Apply :
- Online Registration Form
- ID proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Experience certificates
- Brief resume
- e-Receipt for fee payment
- SC/ST certificate, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause) certificate,
You Can also Search For SBI PO Notification
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/PWD candidates
- Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates is to be pay online mode only.
How To Apply:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com/careers.
- Candidates complying with required eligibility criteria they can apply through online mode from 24-03-2017 to 10-04-2017.
- Before filling online, candidates are request to make ensure about meeting eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must fill all required detail carefully in online form and upload scanned copy of their passport size photograph & signatures.
- After successful completion of online form , candidates should take a print out of the online form and send with photocopies of all certificate to the given address on or before 13-04-2017.
- Superscribe the envelope properly and Make sure to send as many relevant documents to gain more chances for getting shortlisted for Interviews.
Applications will be sent to :
- State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
- 1 SBI specialist officer recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 255 Posts @ibps.sifyitest.com