Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 127-new Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy, Eligibility, Results
TS BPM Online Application 2017,Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Details 2017 Result Status, Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 for 127 vacancies
Latest new Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 : Telangana postal circle is going to recruit 127 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in India Postal Circle recruitment process. For this posts application will started and last date for apply online for TS GDS Recruitment is 20.11.2017. So, candidate can go through the below details to Apply online for Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 for 127 Vacancies . For that reason here we are providing the details regarding Telangana GDS Application process 2017 for 127 Posts, new TS Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Procedure 2017, Telangana GDS Required Documents 2017. Check The entire article to know more details regarding the Kerala GDS Recruitment Process 2017.
Apply Online for Telangana GDS Jobs
New Latest TS Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 for 127 Jobs | TS postal BPM recruitment 2017 | Gramin Dak sevak recruitment TS advertisement | TS postal circle MD recruitment
The Department of postal circle is central government organization for recruiting employees. Number of candidates every year looking for postal recruitment. So, for that reason here we are providing the details regarding postal recruitment in 2017 on going notification details and so on.Moreover, Every year central govt of postal department recruit number of employees in their organization. The candidates who are willing to satisfy the Telangana GDS required qualifications may apply through the official website appost.gov.in. Finally, we are here to give you detailed analysis about recruitment process and details regarding expected date of results for GDS Vacancy.
TS Gramin Dak Sevak posts consist of BPM, MC ,MD ,and MP works.
BPM (Branch Post Master): BPM Works under sub category post office in a village.
MC (Mail Carrier) : To transfer the letters from one place to another.
MD (Mail Deliver) : Issue the Letters to the destination.
MP (Mail Packer) : Check the all letters and pack all letters according to destination
About India Post:
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
As of 31 March 2015, the Indian Postal Service had 154,939 post offices, of which 139,222 (89.86%) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) in urban areas. It had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometres (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054.Because of its reach and presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small-savings banking and financial services.
The country has been divided into 22 postal circles, each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a Postmaster General and comprising field units known as Divisions. These divisions are further divided into subdivisions
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 | TS postal GS recruitment 2017-18 | Telangana BPM postal result | Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 : The Telangana Postal circle to fill up another notification for Gramin Dak Sevak posts 127 fresh & new Vacancies. So, for that reason India postal government made a statement regarding recruitment process and pattern for selecting of employees and everything. Consequently, previously these posts fill by the merit list according to the applications received by the candidates. Now also the recruitment board these posts fill by the merit list according to the applications received by the candidates. Therefore, the aspirants who are looking for this jobs ready to apply online for GDS. Here we are providing the Telangana GDS job Details and pattern.
Also Check For : India Postal Recruitment for 49000 Vacancies
Fresh & new TS Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 127 jobs Notification | Telangana BPM postal result | appost.gov.in TS GDS BPM Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation: Telangana Postal Circle
Recruitment Org : Central Govt
Number of Posts: 127
Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevak
Official Website : indiapost.gov.in
Notification Regarding : Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017
Online Application : (20.11.2017) New
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Important Dates | TS GDS postal circle recruitment 2017 | Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 Details :
- Online application start date is 20.11.2017
- Last Date for apply online is 19.12.2017
You can Also Check : Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Eligibility Criteria | TS Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 | Telangana BPM Selection Process 2017
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- 10 years for PH above the respective category
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose
- Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) Fee for Application fee
- However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website
Documents &Details Required:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number i.e. Roll Number
You can Also Check : Income Tax Recruitment 2017
Documents to be Upload:
SSC Marks Memo / Certificate – Mandatory
OBC Certificate – Mandatory
Photo – Mandatory
Signature – Mandatory
You can also Apply : India Postal GDS Recruitment for 18000 Posts
Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process | TS GDS Online Application 2017 | Telangana GDS Recruitment Application Process :
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited.
5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
6. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment.
7. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
8. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
You can Also Check : NSCL Recruitment 2017
Steps To Apply for Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 ?
- First of all, The aspirants who are eligible first go through the official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Check the detailed notification and Click on the Registration Link.
- Enter required details like SSC Details name etc., fill up the registration form
- Then you will get registration number.
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- Now go through the Apply Online link and enter the registration number received through SMS.
- Then Fill up the all Details About your study and all.
- After completion of application details click on next then it will redirect to upload files In that all your certificates to upload like Photgraph and SSC Memo and Study Certificate Etc.
- Finally, After that it will redirect to application form. Go through the details and fill all the credentials carefully.
- The candidate must check the all details before final submit.
- Consequently, The candidate go through the final submit and take a print out of application copy for future process.
Important Links and Downloads:
You can also Check Here For
- Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2017
- Jharkhand Postal GDS Recruitment 2017
- Haryana GDS Recruitment 2017
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017
- Himachal GDS Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017
- Rajasthan GDS Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017
Bookmark our website www.rrbgov.co.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Result Status
- 1 Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 127-new Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy, Eligibility, Results
- 1.0.1 Apply Online for Telangana GDS Jobs
- 1.0.2 Update 20.11.2017 : Good news!!! Telangana GDS Application Started again. Candidates apply for TS GDS online from 20.11.2017 to 19.12.2017. You can apply from below provided links
- 1.0.3 New Latest TS Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 for 127 Jobs | TS postal BPM recruitment 2017 | Gramin Dak sevak recruitment TS advertisement | TS postal circle MD recruitment
- 1.1 About India Post:
- 1.1.1 Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 | TS postal GS recruitment 2017-18 | Telangana BPM postal result | Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1.2 Fresh & new TS Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 127 jobs Notification | Telangana BPM postal result | appost.gov.in TS GDS BPM Recruitment 2017
- 126.96.36.199 India Post Office GDS Results And Job Details Check Here
- 188.8.131.52 Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Important Dates | TS GDS postal circle recruitment 2017 | Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 Details :
- 184.108.40.206 Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Eligibility Criteria | TS Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 | Telangana BPM Selection Process 2017
- 220.127.116.11 Educational Qualifications:
- 18.104.22.168 Age Details:
- 22.214.171.124 Computer Knowledge:
- 126.96.36.199 Application Fees:
- 188.8.131.52 Documents &Details Required:
- 184.108.40.206 Documents to be Upload:
- 220.127.116.11 You can also Apply : India Postal GDS Recruitment for 18000 Posts
- 18.104.22.168 Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process | TS GDS Online Application 2017 | Telangana GDS Recruitment Application Process :
- 1.1.3 Steps To Apply for Telangana GDS Recruitment 2017 ?
- 1.2 Important Links and Downloads: