Telangana Police constable Final cutoff and rank wise details
Telangana Police constable Final cutoff: Telangana plolice recruitment board conducted exam for police constable in Fire/ civil, AR etc. Finally the recruitment board given result for selected candidates. Around 10, 442 members are qualified in final selection list on date 2019. Now , the all aspirants are confusing about their rank and selection process they are eagerly waiting. Now , today tslprb board released final selection cut off details and ranks secured by the candidates. So, the candidates please go through the following details to check their rank and position.
Finally wait is over here is the final cut-off for selected candidates in Telangana PC recruitment.
Click Here for Final cut-off in detail
Telangana Police constable Final cutoff:
According to the rumors came by the social media today that means 20-02-2017, Tslprb Chairman Shri. Purna chandar rao officially given press release for all type of problems which candidates are phasing. According to the statement given by chairman the recruitment process is strictly done as per rules given by the government. There is no such negative things will happen.
Name of organisation : Telangana police recruitment board
Number of posts : 11613
Posts filled by tslprb : 10442
Official website : tslprb.in.
Qualified candidates Details:
- According to press release by tslprb there are around 71916 candidates are qualified in final written examination.
- In the 71916 candidates approximately 17,882 candidates qualified in only 3 events.
- Apart from this remaining 54124 candidates are qualified in all events(that is 5 ).
- The recruitment process will check for selective candidates according to their category, merit list, and so on.
- For the post AR the board will consider licence marks also.
Here we are attaching the final rank wise details list
Click Here for rank Details
To check the press release given by the telangana state level police recruitment board please go through the below link to check in detail. So, the candidates can challenge about result given by the recruitment board.
Click Here For Official Press Release
Keep visit for more updates…..