TS LAWCET Syllabus PDF 2018 | Telangana State Lawcet Exam Pattern, Model Papers
TS LAWCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Telangana State Council of Higher Education is going to conduct examination for taking admissions into LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC, LL.M for next academic year. So, candidate who are going to apply can download TS LAWCET Exam Syllabus pdf format. All the are now looking for TSLAWCET LLB & LLM Exam syllabus 2018. Many confusions going on in aspirants mind where to find out Telangana State Lawcet Test Syllabus 2018 and how to prepare for TS LAWCET Notification 2018. Here we find the good solution for all your queries. We are here to provide complete information regarding Telangana State LAWCET Exam Syllabus 2018 and Telangana Law Common Entrance Test pattern. So, candidate can check below for the entire details regarding TS LAWCET Syllabus and Test Pattern.
Download TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus PDF
Here it is the good opportunity to the aspirants who are looking to taking admissions for next academic year for the Cources LL.B & LL.M 3 year & 5 year courses in Telangana. For that you need to plan and prepare well for before the exam dates announcement and there is chance for getting job for who will start their early preparation. Because it is very important that once the exam schedule finalize then there is no time to prepare for entire syllabus for LAWCET TS Exam and TS LAWCET syllabus pdf, LAW Common Entrance Test TS previous papers.
So, you need to know complete information regarding Syllabus pattern and clear idea regarding the question pattern and weightage of marks for individual questions asked in previous papers of TS LAWCET Notification. We are with you for all information don’t worry about that we will provide you guidance regarding Telangana State LAW Entrance Exam Syllabus until you crack the job and end of the recruitment process. So, stay updated this page to get important information regarding LAW Common Entrance Test TS Notification syllabus.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 @ tslawcet.org |
TS LAWCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern : The candidates who are applying forTelangana State LAW Common Entrance Test now eagerly searching for Syllabus for TS LAW CET Exam which is likely to be held once the commission finalize the Exam Dates and Notification procedure. Before that you need to plan entire syllabus and make time table prepare according to that. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
If You are one of the candidate for searching for New Exam pattern and Syllabus for Telangana State LAW CET Exam. Don’t go away here we find the best solution regarding your problem. Here we provided the entire detailed Syllabus for TS LAWCET notification 2018. You can download in pdf format from below links. Applicant will selected for these vacancies based on performance in Written Test and interview if required. For that they can download Exam Pattern for TS LAW Common Entrance Test 2018. As well as, applicant can also download Exam pattern for TS LAWCET Notification 2018 from here. Furthermore applicant can also download Further complete Syllabus for LAWCET Telangana State Exams 2018 is given below.
www.tslawcet.org LL.M & LL.B Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 | Test Structure for Telangana LAWCET Courses | TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 PDF
Name of the Board: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
Examination Type : TS LAW Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)
Number of Seats : Various
Name of the University : Kakatiya University
Educational Qualification : Graduation in Law Field
Notification Regarding : TS LAWCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Starting date to apply : 3rd Week of March 2018
Last Date for Apply Online : 2nd Week of April 2018
TS LAWCET Entrance Test date: In the Month of May
Selection Process : Written exam
Study Location : Telangana
Category : Syllabus
Official Website : www.tslawcet.org
TSCHE LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern for TSLAWCET Entrance Course | TS LAWCET Syllabus | Telangana LAW CET
TS LAWCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern : As you know, Telangana State council of Higher Education is going to conduct law common entrance exam for taking admissions into LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC, LL.M. Interested and eligible candidates can download syllabus for Written exam from here. Exam pattern is most important and helpful for preparing for written exam. With help of TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018-19, candidates can have idea about which type of question is going to ask in written exam. So, that applicant can get more marks in written exam. According to TS LAW Common Entrance Exam Pattern 2018, exam is divided into 3 sections. Those are Subject knowledge, Technical Abilities and General Abilities. Moreover this exam consist of Interview also. For more details regarding TS LAWCET Syllabus candidates can refer article below.
Quick Links : TSGENCO AE Notification 2018
So, in order to get qualified for written exam, candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks in this exam. Merely securing minimum marks are not to get an employment because there is merit marks secured by the candidates should be consider for placing them into their organization.
TS LAWCET Notification 2018
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. They should qualify for all the rounds given below to achieve admission into LAW Colleges for study of LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC, LL.M. They need to score merit marks to move into further rounds of selection.
- Written Test
- Counselling Session
- Certificate verification
Telangana LAW CET Exam Pattern & Syllabus | TS LAWCET Updated New Exam pattern
Telangana LAW CET LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC, LL.M Test Pattern
|. No||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60||1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes)|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Total||120 Q’ s||120 Marks|
Latest LAWCET TS LL.M Exam Pattern
|S. No||Parts No||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Part-I||40||40||1 hour 30 min (90 Minutes)|
|Total||120 Q’s||120 Marks|
- The TS LAWCET LL.M examination is conducted for a total of 120 marks.
- Duration of the examination is 1:30 hours.
- The exam is completely objective i.e consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
TSSPDCL Exam Syllabus | Download TSSPDCL Junior Acc Officer syllabus
Telangana LAWCET Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Numerical Ability.
- Profit & Loss.
- Language Proficiency.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Computer Awareness.
- General Knowledge.
- Political and Cultural History of Telangana.
- Telangana Statehood Movement.
- Formation of Telangana State.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 – Part I
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Emergency provisions.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations.
- Amendments to the constitution.
Telangana LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018 – Part-II
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
- United Nations.
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- State Jurisdiction.
- MERCANTILE LAW
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Sections. 1-75.
- General Principles of Contract.
- LABOUR LAW
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- CRIMES and TORTS.
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- IPR & OTHER LAWS.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
Download Telangana State LAWCET Exam Previous Papers
In this article we also updated TS LAWCET Entrance Test Previous year Exam Papers you can download in pdf format and also you can find the Model Papers for TS LAWCET Exam & TS LAW Common Entrance Test Solved Papers. So, the candidates who are preparing for LAWCET Exam then start your preparation very soon because there is no time to prepare and the competition also heavy. For that reason we will update here preparation strategy and day to day plan of subject to complete details. Interested candidates keep check for more updates regarding TSLAWCET Exam Syllabus 2018 for Clear the exam.
Direct Link for Downloading TSLAWCET Syllabus 2018
Team Result Status
- 1 TS LAWCET Syllabus PDF 2018 | Telangana State Lawcet Exam Pattern, Model Papers
- 1.0.1 Download TS LAWCET 2018 Syllabus PDF
- 1.0.2 TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 @ tslawcet.org | Download Telangana State LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus for LL.M & LL.B Exam | TSLAWCET Previous Papers Pdf
- 1.0.3 www.tslawcet.org LL.M & LL.B Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 | Test Structure for Telangana LAWCET Courses | TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018 PDF
- 1.0.4 TSCHE LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern for TSLAWCET Entrance Course | TS LAWCET Syllabus | Telangana LAW CET Previous Papers
- 1.0.5 Telangana LAW CET Exam Pattern & Syllabus | TS LAWCET Updated New Exam pattern
- 1.0.6 TSSPDCL Exam Syllabus | Download TSSPDCL Junior Acc Officer syllabus
- 1.0.7 Download Telangana State LAWCET Exam Previous Papers
- 1.0.8 Direct Link for Downloading TSLAWCET Syllabus 2018
- 1.0.9 Telangana LAWCET Exam Syllabus Pdf
- 1.0.10 Thank You…