Western Railway Syllabus PDF 2018 | Latest WR JE Station Master Exam Pattern, Model Papers
Western Railway JE Syllabus : Railway Recruitment Board (Western Region) is going to dispatch WR Station Master & Junior Engineer notification 2018. This notification is regarding to fill up 753 Posts in SM & Jr. Engineer vacancies. So, candidate who applied for the Western Railways JE Recruitment 2018 are now looking for Western Railway Station Master Exam syllabus 2018-19. Many confusions and thoughts are going on in aspirants mind where to find out Western Railway Jr. Engineer Syllabus 2018 and how to prepare for Western Railway Recruitment Board SM & JE Notification 2018. Here we find the good solution for all your queries. We are here to provide complete information regarding WR Station Master Exam Syllabus 2018 and Exam pattern. So, candidate can check below for the entire details regarding WR SM & JE Syllabus and Test Pattern.
Download Western Railway JE & SM Exam Syllabus PDF
Here it is the good opportunity to the aspirants who are looking to settle Railway Jobs in this there are huge number of posts is going to fill up. For that you need to plan and prepare well for SM & Junior Engineer Exam . So, you need to know complete information regarding Syllabus pattern and clear idea regarding the question pattern and weightage of marks for individual questions asked in previous papers of Western Railway SM 2018 exam Syllabus. So, we are with you for all information don’t worry about that we will provide you guidance regarding Railway Western Station Master Syllabus until you crack the job and end of the recruitment process. So, stay updated this page to get important information regarding Western Railway Helper & SM Exam.
Western Railway JE Syllabus 2018 PDF |
Western Railway JE Syllabus : The candidates who are applied for Western Railway Station Master & Helper Jobs exam now eagerly searching for Syllabus for Western Railway Jr Engineer Exam which will conduct from Railway Board. You are one of the candidate for searching that ? Now your waiting is over. Here we elevated the entire detailed Syllabus for Railway Recruitment Board Jr Engg Syllabus 2018. You can download in pdf format from below links. Applicant will selected for these vacancies based on performance in Written Test. For that they can download Exam Pattern of Station Master Exam 2018 Western RRB. As well as, applicant can also download Exam pattern for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 RRB from here. Furthermore applicant can also download Further complete Syllabus for Western Railway SM & JE Exams 2018 is given below.
Railway Recruitment Board (Western Railway) has uploaded Junior Engineer, Station Master New Syllabus 2018 on official website. RRB is well known as Railway Recruitment Board situated in All Over India in various Regions. Western Railway has various type examination conducted every year and many lakhs of candidates appeared in all type examination. And more detail available on official website- www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in now it is going to recruit 753 Junior Engineer, Station Master, Helper & Other vacancies. We know that every recruitment consist of examination as the selection process. So, candidates should start their preparation by using Western Railway JE SM Written Exam Syllabus.
Railway WR Jr Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 | Test Structure for Western Railway Station Master Jobs | WR JE Helper Exam Syllabus 2018
Name of the Organization: Western Railway Recruitment Board
Post Designation : Station Master, Junior Engineer, Helper & Other
Number of Vacancies : 753
Educational Qualification : Degree / Diploma
Notification Regarding : Western Railway JE Syllabus PDF
Selection Process : Written Exam
Job Location : India
Category : Syllabus
Official Website : www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Western Railway Station Master Exam syllabus 2018 | Exam Structure for Western Railway Jr Engineer Vacancies 2018 | WR Helper Syllabus PDF
Western Railway JE Syllabus : As you know, Railway Recruitment Board (Western Railway) is going to recruit 753 vacancies for Junior Engineer, Station Master & Other Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can download syllabus for Written exam from here. Exam pattern is most important and helpful for preparing for written exam. With help of Western Railways Exam Syllabus, candidates can have idea about which type of question is going to ask in written exam. So, that applicant can get more marks in written exam. According to Railway recruitment Cell JE Station Master Exam Pattern 2018, exam is divided into 4 sections for JE, Station Master & Other vacancies. Syllabus is divided into these parts consists of General Knowledge, general intelligence, Mathematics and Computer Knowledge Topics. For more details regarding Jr. Engineer Test Syllabus for Western Railway candidates can refer article below.
Quick Links : RRB ALP Notification 2018
So, in order to get qualified for written exam, candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks in this exam. There will be 1 mark for correct answer. Furthermore candidates can easily download Western Railways Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus from here. For more details regarding WR SM & JE Admit Card 2018, Western Railways Previous year papers, WR Station Master Merit List 2018, Western Railways JE Result 2018 candidates can get from here.
Western Railway JE Syllabus &
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. They should qualify for all the rounds given below to achieve final employment.
- Written Test (Prelims & Mains)
- Certificate verification
Western Railway Recruitment for JE SM Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern & Syllabus | WR Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern 2018-19
- Written test will be conducted by One papers
- There is Negative marks for the wrong answer
- Maximum time given for the exam is 100 Minutes
- Only qualified candidates will be called for the interview
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions|
|1.||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60|
Western Railways SM Prelims & Mains Recruitment Syllabus | Railway Junior Engineer Detailed syllabus | WR JE Helper Exam pattern and Syllabus
Railway JE SM Syllabus 2018 General knowledge
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
wr.indianrailways.gov.in Station Master Syllabus for General Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Western Railway JE Syllabus for Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
Railway JE Syllabus for General Science :
- Environmental Studies
- Biology etc
Railway Recruitment Board Station Master Syllabus 2018 for English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Missing Verbs.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Para Jumbles.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Word Formations.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Cloze Test.
Western Railway (WR) JE Syllabus 2018 for Electrical
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Network Theory.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Power Systems.
The candidates can also check the Western Railways JE SM Previous Papers and practice the number of old papers and improve your time management skills. We have the provided the information only for the reference of the candidates. So, the applicants can visit the official website for more details. The candidates can get more information regarding Railway Station Master Previous Model Papers & Syllabus 2018 on our site. So, the interested candidates can visit our site regularly for the latest updates.
Important Links and Downloads :
Team Result Status
- 1 Western Railway Syllabus PDF 2018 | Latest WR JE Station Master Exam Pattern, Model Papers
- 1.0.1 Download Western Railway JE & SM Exam Syllabus PDF
- 1.0.2 Western Railway JE Syllabus 2018 PDF | Download Railway Station Master & Jr Engineer Syllabus & Previous Papers Pdf | Railway SM & Helper Model Papers PDF
- 1.0.3 Railway WR Jr Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 | Test Structure for Western Railway Station Master Jobs | WR JE Helper Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.0.4 RRB Western Railway Station Master Exam syllabus 2018 | Exam Structure for Western Railway Jr Engineer Vacancies 2018 | WR Helper Syllabus PDF
- 1.0.5 Quick Links : RRB ALP Notification 2018
- 1.0.6 Western Railway Recruitment for JE SM Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern & Syllabus | WR Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern 2018-19
- 1.0.7 Western Railways SM Prelims & Mains Recruitment Syllabus | Railway Junior Engineer Detailed syllabus | WR JE Helper Exam pattern and Syllabus
- 188.8.131.52 Railway JE SM Syllabus 2018 General knowledge
- 184.108.40.206 wr.indianrailways.gov.in Station Master Syllabus for General Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude
- 220.127.116.11 Western Railway JE Syllabus for Reasoning
- 18.104.22.168 Railway JE Syllabus for General Science :
- 22.214.171.124 Railway Recruitment Board Station Master Syllabus 2018 for English
- 126.96.36.199 Western Railway (WR) JE Syllabus 2018 for Electrical
- 1.1 Important Links and Downloads :
- 1.2 Western Railways Exam Syllabus